A quick and easy Thai dessert with only 4 ingredients!
You can use the easy microwave method to cook the sticky rice
*I prefer to undercook slightly (1x 2min round and 1x1min round)
- 1 cup Lion Brand Glutinous Rice
- ⅔ cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Pontiac Palm Sugar
- Cock Brand Jackfruit in Syrup
- Prepare sticky rice
- Heat and stir coconut milk and sugar in a pot. Cook, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour this mixture over cooked sticky rice. Stir and cover for 15-20min
- Uncover and serve with drained jackfruit pieces
- (optional) garnish with crisp cooked mung beans