15 Minute Recipe: Chilli Basil Pork Stir Fry
A quick stir fry ready in minutes. Get that taste of your local Thai takeaway at home!
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 large spur chilies sliced
- 300g sliced pork
- 1 Tbsp Megachef Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Golden Mountain Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tsp Megachef Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 ½ cup basil leaves
- Vegetable oil, as needed
- Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce and water
- Slice garlic and chillies and saute over medium heat
- Add sliced pork and allow to brown
- Add the sauce and continue stir fry until the pork is done.
- Stir in basil leaves
- Serve with Lion Brand Jasmine rice!