Pad Prik Khing ผัดพริกขิง
- 1 can Maesri Pad Prik Khing Curry Paste
- 300g pork tenderloin
- 300g long bean par boiled
- 2 tbsp kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 2 red chillis finely sliced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup oil
- Lion Brand Jasmine Rice
- Put oil over wok, place over low heat until hot. Add Maesri Pad Prik Khing Curry Paste & fry until fragrant
- Add stock and pork and stir well until pork is done.
- Add beans and stir to combine
- Garnish with kaffir lime and chillis
- Serve with steamed Lion Brand Jasmine Rice.