Red Curry with Chicken and Pumpkin (Gaeng Phet Gai Sai Fak Tong)
The pumpkin turns amazingly sweet in this Thai red curry and offsets the heat from the chilli
- 1 can (114g) Maesri Red Curry Paste
- 500g Sliced Chicken Breast
- 300g cubed Kent Pumpkin
- 400 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Basil Leaves
- Lion Brand Jasmine Rice
- Bring ‘head’ of coconut milk can to the boil. Add Maesri Red Curry Paste & fry until fragrant
- Add remainder of coconut milk.
- Add chicken and pumpkin until cooked
- Garnish with basil
- Serve with steamed Lion Brand Jasmine Rice.