15 minute Recipe: Pan Fried Salmon Cutlet with Chilli Jam
A quick 15 minute recipe that is a regular on the weeknight rotation. Most importantly… One pan cleanup!
- 2 Salmon Cutlet
- 1 bunch Sliced Chinese Greens (Gai Lan)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Maesri Nam Prik Pao (Chilli Jam)
- 1 tbsp Megachef Fish Sauce
- Mix lime juice, Maesri Nam Prik Pao (Chilli Jam) and 1 tbsp Megachef Fish Sauce in a bowl
- Heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil on high, then add salmon cutlets and cook 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer to a plate then pan fry sliced Chinese Greens
- Coat salmon with the sauce mix and serve